Entry forms are now available for The Michelangelo International Wine Awards 2013. You may either fill in the form below and enter online, or download the entry form below and email the completed form it to email@example.com. Please include an entry form with each wine sample sent to us. (Note: Faxed entry forms are no longer accepted. )
A separate form should accompany each wine.
Download Entry Form
If you wish to enter your wine online, please simply complete the form below
and click submit
- A separate form should accompany each wine. A photocopy of this form is acceptable. PLEASE DO NOT FAX ENTRY FORMS.
- Please PRINT clearly in all boxes.
- Tank or barrel samples may be accepted, if accompanied by a certified, independent lab analysis.
- Copies of certification documentation (SAWSB 4a) should accompany all entries – please submit with wine samples in a separate envelope marked clearly SAWSB Certificates. PLEASE DO NOT FAX OR e-MAIL CERTIFICATION FORMS.
- International entries are welcome, and should be entered under the same regulations and on the same entry form as local entries. The cost of international entries is €50, and 6 bottles of wine is needed per entry.
- Entry fees should be paid into the organisers' account, the SWIFT code being FIRNZAJJ. Please ensure that all customs documents are completed in full and clearly indicate that the wine is being sent to South Africa for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.
- In case of any queries, please contact the organisers direct by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).